I have always been one of those people who loves the dark meat on a chicken or turkey. This recipe for sweet and spicy chicken thighs was a delicious tid bit I found in the September issue of Cooking Light.
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
6 tablespoons Honey
2 teaspoons cider vinegar
1. Preheat Broiler
2. Combine garlic powder, chili powder, salt, cumin, paprika and red pepper in a large bowl.
3. Add chicken to bowl and toss to coat.
4. Broil chicken for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Combine honey and cider vinegar in a small bowl and mix well.
6. Remove chicken from broiler and brush with 1/4 cup honey mixture. Broil chicken one additional minute.
7. Remove chicken from broiler again, turn over and brush with remaining honey mixture.
8. Broil chicken for one minute then remove from broiler and serve.